Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Joys of Vacationing

So what's my favorite part about vacations? Being able to relax without any care in the world? Being able to go to the beach and actually be able to get in the water? Or is it the fact that everywhere I looked everything was so damn gorgeous?



Really, it's all of these things and the fact that I got to escape home for just a little while and I got to see my amazing cousins for the first time in years.

I got caught up on season 5 of Doctor Who and decided that I like the 10th doctor better than the 11th, I listened to Kai Altair, Morrissey, and Voltaire as bedtime music. I downloaded a couple blogging apps for my iPad and I completely ignored this blog.
I baked cake and scones with my cousins and learned that you should just bake with real sugar. Leave the splenda out of it. (I already kind of knew that but it was all they really had.) I ate lots of good food and enjoyed most of it. (I even tried the Puka Dogs. I'm not a hot dog person either.)

I visited a really nice hotel and I took lots of pictures. And of course, I got a sunburn after only a couple hours at the beach.



All in all, I had a really good 10 days. Even the fact that my flight home left late which made me miss my connecting flight didn't bother me that much. Probably because I got bumped to business class.





No comments:

Post a Comment