Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Ruby Star



The Promise: Long wearing, moisturizing, highly pigmented lip color.

The Reality: This lipstick has quickly become my new favorite. It really does live up to what it promises. It is indeed highly pigmented, it lasts several hours, even when I eat or drink while wearing it, and it pretty much eliminated my habit of putting on chapstick before I put my lipstick on. As far as smell goes, its pretty unobtrusive and it isn't particularly bad. I've had terrible smelling lipsticks before, and also ones that smelled fantastic. This one falls somewhere in between.

 It is priced fairly decently, under $8 and I think it is definitely worth the price. I will definitely be buying it again and would recommend it if asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment