Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Purr by Katy Perry

So I'll admit it. Katy Perry is one of my guilty pleasures. I also love perfume. So when I heard she would be releasing her own I was overly excited.


" Purr by Katy Perry eau de parfum begins with the aroma of peach nectar and forbidden apple, evolves with a distinct floral bouquet of jasmine blossom, Bulgarian rose and vanilla orchid, and slowly reveals accents of creamy sandalwood and musk. Like the singer herself, Purr is playful yet sophisticated. Katy Perry transcends barriers with her music—so does her new fragrance."

When I read the description, I knew it would be perfect for me. Vanilla, Rose, Orchid and Jasmine are some of my absolute favorite scents for a perfume. So I bought the 1.7 ounce bottle. And the bottle is absolutely perfect as well. Its purple and silver and has a giant kitty head with faux diamond eyes and a collar with a heart shaped charm attached. I think I was almost more excited for the bottle than I was for the perfume.

From the bottle, you can mostly smell the Orchid and the Jasmine. Sprayed on skin without waiting for it to settle, the vanilla and the fruits start to emerge. Then after a few minutes, everything finally appears in perfect harmony.

I'll definitely be buying this again and when it gets discontinued I'll probably attempt to buy out the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment