Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Lolita Meme in One Day!

1. Best Lolita fashion advice you've ever received?

Stick to a basic color scheme when you're just starting out. Don't try to wear a bunch of colors that don't go with anything else you are wearing.

2. Style icons?


Maki and Asuka!

3. Describe your personal style.
Sweet and Bittersweet. I love wearing lots of pink, black, and sax.


4. Favorite designers/brands?
Angelic Pretty and Baby, the Stars Shine Bright. They're incredibly sweet and very versatile.

5. Most cherished items?
My beautiful BTSSB Fleur Frill JSK and my Lavender Paris Windows.

6. Most used item?
My Sax Tea Party Replica's or my Black BL Blouse

7. I feel best wearing?
 My Fleur Frill JSK. It was my first item so its my most loved.

8. The first thing I look for in another Lolita's outfit...
Originality, coordination, and unfortunately I have to admit: Brand.

9. Lolita Fashion rule you never break?
Headwear and knee high/otk socks.

10. Never caught wearing?
An uncoordinated outfit or a single color.

11. Dress to impress who?
Myself, then other lolitas, then strangers on the street.

12. Your next "must have" purchase?

Aqua Princess in Black!


13. Favorite type of head accessory?
I like the plastic headbows that BTSSB and AP put out. Its a lot less of a hassle to keep adjusting them as opposed to a traditional headdress.

14. Favorite cut of clothing (shirring, high waist, princess seams etc)?
I like drop waists, square necks, and nice traditional pleated skirts.

15. Current obsession?
AP prints from 2008/2009

16. Best Lolita fashion advice you can give to anyone:
Just wear what you like and don't let other people get in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment