Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Product Review: Organix Renewing Argan Penetrating Hair Oil

Meet my new best friend.



This is Argan Oil. I first heard about it in a damaged hair topic on the Emilie Autumn forum. It claims to penetrate the hair shaft (Oh, that just sounds dirty) and to immediately rehydrate and repair the elasticity of your hair.

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical, as I usually find anything that claims immediate results tends to be a bust. I however was shocked. For those of you know me, you know that I blowdry and straighten my hair daily, and have been going blonder the past few months which means that I've been dying my hair almost every month and a half. Talk about damage. After this last time that I dyed my hair I noticed something that kind of made me freak out. When I was combing my hair the back was VERY elastic. It broke when tugged on by the comb. It was just bad. So I started deep conditioning weekly and that sort of worked. I stopped after a few weeks and then the problem returned. So after I read about it, I went to the store and forked over my 6 dollars for a bottle.

So onto the review.


Product: Organix Renewing Argan Penetrating Hair Oil

Quality: 5/5

The results for the amount used is really shocking. I probably only used a quarter teaspoon for my hair which falls just below my collarbone. The results as I said, are almost instant. I've only been using it two days and my hair feels like it did before I started dying it. The oil is not heavy and it doesn't make my hair look greasy.

Ease of Use: 5/5

The directions are pretty straight forward. Put a small amount in the palm of your hand and spread throughout your damp hair from root to tip.

Packaging:5/5

Nicely sized and shaped to fit to your hand. Its a little wordy, but the important words are bolded.

So I guess the question is would I buy it again? Definitely! Over and over and over again. I would recommend it to my friends, and anyone who has problems with their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment