Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Changes are Coming!

So. I've been having a hard time updating. As though you haven't noticed....
Well what does this mean?

TIME FOR RESTRUCTURING!

Yep, you heard right dear readers, Tiny Pink Teacups is getting organized. I'm bringing everything I want this blog to be and I'm making it happen. I like having a schedule of when I'm posting what, so that means that I'm going to be posting a grand total of 4 times a week. Here's a peek at what I plan on doing.

Mondays, I'll be posting about either a musician, band, or a music related something or other.
Wednesdays will be devoted to something having to do with Lolita fashion. It might be something like my Top 8 Prints post, it might be about a particular item or outfit, or it might even be a how to.

Friday will be all about product reviews. I really enjoyed doing the Argan Oil review so I'm looking forward to doing more of those.

And finally, Saturday will be a freebie day. I'm going to post whatever the Hell I want to and you're going to like it damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment