Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Look Who's Back

So after a rather extended hiatus, I've returned. I'm back in school and I've been slightly nurturing my social life more than I have been. This past week has been crazy as usual. Aside from everything going on at home (which I will eventually talk about, I promise), I've been trying to get back into the school mindset. Taking notes, paying attention in class, preparing for tests. I'm taking my first lab class since highschool and I'm actually surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. My other two are both essentially online classes which is nice as I only have to go to one class and its only 4 times a week.
The kittens are making wonderful progress. We discovered that Harry was really a girl so we quickly renamed her Morgana. She and her brother Merlin have started to show predatory instinct. Morgana favors a piece of string hanging from the towel rack and Merlin prefers Pandora's mouse that's stuffed with catnip. And speaking of Pandora, she has finally learned how to play with her new siblings gently and she appears to really like them.
Now as far as movies go, I spent the weekend rewatching the first 6 Harry Potter movies. I forgot how wonderful they are and I also forgot how much they leave out! I'm having a hard time waiting for the new one to come out on DVD. I just can't wait. Especially since its supposed to have a preview of the first scene of the final movie. I also finally saw Sucker Punch with my good old friend John who's home on leave from the Navy. I have one thing to say about it. Holy plot twist Batman! Now I'm not going to spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it, but for those of you who have, I definitely did not see that coming.
Anyways, I have a class to get to. I promise I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment