Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How do I save you from the mess you're in

Yesterday was terrible.

My dad decided to come home, pack, and have my mom drive him to the airport today so he could go visit his sister in Houston. Great. Glad that you're gone.

I woke up at 8:30 and everything was going fine. I called T-Mobile because the online account had us locked out. I found out that even though we'd left voicemails for my dad to stop using his phone because we were out of minutes (Wonder who's fault that was?)he had already incurred $38.70 in overage charges. So what do I do? I suspend his phone. So after that everything was fine through school and whatnot, but on the way home, I got a message saying his line had been restored. It seems he went to a store and had them do it for him. I called and had it suspended again and put a password to restore it. I put it out of my mind and started learning "Save You" by Emilie Autumn on my guitar. I even youtube'd a clip of the chorus.



Its really a terrible webcam recording, so excuse the quality.


After a couple hours of working on it, I got a call from a strange number. I picked up because I figured dad was calling from a payphone or something. I was half right. He was calling from his new cell phone. Long story short, I told him if he came home me and mom would leave him alone. So he got home, he packed, he ate, and went to bed.

They left at about 7:30 this morning and so far I've heard nothing which means everything is going fine. As usual, it will be nice to have him gone for a while. Its just peaceful when its me and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment