Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Tea and Rats

Firstly: Challenge day 8

Day 8 - Best soundtrack.

Uhhhhh....


Lets try the most obvious choice. Bioshock 2.

The soundtrack of the original game was epic. This soundtrack took epic to a new level.



So anyways, today was overall a good day. The boy is officially in town and I get to see him tomorrow for the first time in about a month. Also, I had adventures in Lakewood with Brittany. We picked up her rats and headed back to her apartment to get them settled and drink tea for a good 2 hours. We ended the adventure with afternoon breakfast at Shari's.

If you don't hear from me in the next couple days, don't worry, I'm just entangled in my boyfriend's arms. Do not worry. Do not send a search party. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

No comments:

Post a Comment