Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Of Challenges.

Firstly, my Video Game Challenge of the day.

Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game.

Yes, I still have my GameBoy Color. Yes I still play it. Yes, my guilty pleasure game is on this system.


Pokemon Red.

Not blue, not yellow. Red. Its just better, don't ask me why.

I think its because it was the first Pokemon game I actually finished and the first one that I caught all of them.


So yeah, when I'm bored I pull out the goo old GameBoy and have at it with the guilty pleasure.




Now, on another completely unrelated subject I'm going to write this to-do list here so I actually have a reason to do it.


1. Organize closet by color and clothing type.
2. Write out blog posts in advance so I don't have to resort to crappy lists.
3. Sort out clothes to sell
4. Organize drawers

Now I know that its a relatively short list, but its necessary for me to write it all out somewhere public so that I actually get off my lazy ass and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment