Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kittens, Video Game Challenge.

So again I missed yesterday's challenge post because of some exciting news.

Day 6 - Most annoying character.

Navi



Do I need to say more?


Day 7 - Favorite game couple.

I'm kinda cheating on this one but...

Harley Quinn and The Joker - Batman: Arkham Asylum


Again, do I really need to say any more?


So the reason I missed yesterday's challenge is due to this. Or should I say, these.


My beautiful Sheba had two kittens about 3pm yesterday. This is the second time in 6 months that she has had kittens. The first litter was also two, but one didn't survive. Those of you who follow my twitter should be familiar with Pandora. She's their older sister. So anyways, needless to say we can't keep them so one is going to my aunt and the other is going to the wonderful boyfriend. (Who is coming down to visit this weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment