Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Just a challenge update

I've been having some emotional/family issues lately which is why I haven't posted. I really do apologize. I'll make a big long post tomorrow about something interesting and relevant. I'm just very uninspired right now to do anything other than sit around and be miserable. If anything, this describes EVERYTHING.





Day 12 - A game everyone should play.


What can I say?  Mario is a pop culture phenomenon.

Day 13 - A game you’ve played more than five times.



There's a bunch, but DKC wins. I just enjoy rolling around and jumping around. Not to mention the mine carts.

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

Believe it or not I've NEVER had a game related wallpaper. I usually have musicians or really artsy shit. Like this.

Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you’re playing right now.



Face it. I play WoW.

Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.

Yes,  I'm guilty. They're just so PRETTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment