Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hurricane Girl

Day 18 - Favorite protagonist.


Link! He's got a lot going for him. He's cute, he's committed to his cause, and come on, how could I deny him this special place in my heart?

Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.



With so many pretty games, it was hard to choose. Would I want to live in any of the Final Fantasy worlds? Or somewhere 2D like in Marioland? Or how about in the wild west of Red Dead Redemption? Finally, my inner nerd won out. I would want to live in the Star Wars (game) Universe.

Day 20 - Favorite genre.

This one was also a hard tie. I couldn't decide between Action/Adventure or MMORPG. After thinking about it in the shower, I realized that I would rather play MMO's for the rest of my life as opposed to A/A games. With an  MMO, there's so much to do, questing, battlegrounds, dungeons, you name it.



So in real life, not much has been going on. I've been reading a ton still and watching a ton of movies. I went through and watched all the Harry Potter movies again. Yesterday though, I got of my ass and went out with a friend. We went to the mall and while we were there, I was begrudgingly roped in to recording her in the Hurricane machine.
I'll admit, it was more interesting than I thought it would be, but I'm just a spoilsport so it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment