Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Game Update

Day 22 - A game sequel which disappointed you.
  









Seriously. What. The. FUCK?! Okay, so you have pretty costumes. And you have pretty girls. Past that? YOU HAVE NOTHING! I couldn't get into it. At all. The game was just flat out boring.

Day 23 - Game you think had the best graphics or art style.


So I've only played this game a few times, but let me tell you, its damn pretty. Especially for an open source game. The scenery is fantastic and I just enjoyed it. There isn't really much more to it.






Day 24 - Favorite classic game.










Hours of my childhood were spent playing this game. Collecting fruit and running from ghosts is pretty damn fun when you're 8.



Day 25 - A game you plan on playing.

  
I love open world games. I love the 40's. I love murder mysteries. So why wouldn't I play this game? I really like the fact that the LA map is based on actual maps of the city from 1947. Also, they used 32 cameras to record actors facial expressions from every possible angle. I'm excited that the game is pretty much based off of post war films. Also the soundtrack sounds like its going to be amazing based off of trailers. So this game seems like it has everything going for it. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment