Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ankle.

Day 21 - Game with the best story.



Now before you  go throwing your own objections around and ask me what could be more boring than a lawyer sim, let me explain. Its impossible to deny that this is incredibly well written and damn hilarious. Its also serious at times and even sometimes touching.


And once again. I've sprained my ankle. So I went to the hospital yesterday and finally got my doctor to refer me to the allergy clinic AND give me a blood test to see what I'm allergic to. The downside of this? I might have fainted after having my blood drawn. My ankle rolled and I re-injured the ankle I sprained about a month ago.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly...it is really well written.

    Not as funny as Portal, not as sprawling as Mass Effect, but taking the comedy & narrative together, I see your point.

    ReplyDelete